Over the past 20 years I’ve had the opportunity to learn from different companies and contexts what distinguishes healthy, motivated, high performing teams from all the rest. I started my career as a full stack developer, working at companies that use agile methodologies, starting with eXtreme Programming and later Scrum in California. By 2010 I was taking on Scrum Master roles at my assignments, and I’ve been working as a full time team coach for the last 9 years.
I am passionate about team coaching. Supporting and helping teams reach their full potential. Finding ways to achieve organizational goals while developing people and teams. Making the impossible, possible, by deliberately setting and developing a high performance team culture. Supporting teams through periods of change and growth. Working hands-on with complex challenges by developing people and products.
How I can help you
- Happier, faster teams that are aligned to the company’s goals
- Develop leadership teams that can lead and work cross-organization
- Product teams that grow successfully from one to several, that collaborate effectively and deliver high quality results
- Training Agile Coaches, RTEs, Scrum Masters, POs to reach their full potential and better support teams
- Development and growth: Holding the space for tough conversations and helping teams drive for greater commitment and accountability.
- Deliberately developing teams: Working with behavior to foster environments and team culture that encourage people and teams to be their best
- Supporting leadership: Growing leadership at every level of the organization and in each individual.
- Coach: Responsible for setting the process for team and individual development. Working with the team as they define and work to achieve their goals.
- Teacher: Training programs and workshops in leadership, coaching and product management.
- Facilitator: Holding the space for creative workshops and continuous improvement
Talks at Agila Sverige
Trainings & Seminars that I hold
I teach the following classes, both as open trainings, and internally for companies on request
And the following programs – trainings in workshop form interleaved with hands on coaching over a four month period.
- Agile Coach Program
- Product Manager Program
- Leadership Program
I also hold 1-2 hour inspirational seminars in:
- Coaching skills
- Successfully growing product teams
- Deliberately developing teams
- Cultivating culture and mindset
- Product management
Publications & Podcasts
- Evolution Exchange Podcast 2021 – The Role of An Agile Coach
- The Law of Raspberry Jam Episode 2 with Esther Derby and Viktor Cessan How Agile Might Evolve in the Close Future
- Fix it Now or Delete it! A holistic, pragmatic, bug management system that puts the focus back on quality.
- Panel discussion at Agila Sverige 2021 – Igår Scrum Master – Idag Agil Förändringsledare™
- Agila HR Podden 2021 – Team och teamutveckling with Frida Mangen and Michael Göthe