I offer open workshops for coaches and for product managers. The trainings can also be held internally at your company and customized to your needs.
Team Coaching Skills
Coaching a team is not just about scheduling meetings! This training explores what you can do to become a stronger team coach. We work through questions like:
- What does it mean to be a coach?
- How do you foster a psychologically safe environment?
- What is feedback, really, and how do you best provide it?
- What leadership styles should you be using?
- How do you improve collaboration?
- How can you facilitate change?
The workshop is a small group training with a maximum of 6 participants. We meet twice, with a month between sessions, to allow you to experiment and explore. You will be given ample opportunities to discuss your own challenges.
This workshop is for you if:
- You’ve recently become a team coach, Engineering Manager, team lead or Scrum Master. You have some theory but you’re not sure how to apply it successfully in your day to day job, or you would like to get even better at what you do!
- You’re open to experimenting and getting feedback.
You will leave the class with new tools and ideas that you can start using right away. You will be able to experiment with what you’ve learned between sessions to accelerate your learning.
Leading Product Teams
A lot of organizations have had some success with Agile methods but in many cases, the impact on increased customer value and business is not meeting expectations.
One solution is customer-centric product teams.
Typical challenges that Product Managers and Owners experience when working with Product teams include:
- Lack of focus
- Balancing multiple requests and stakeholder needs
- Not meeting goals or commitments
If any of these challenges resonate with you, this course is for you.
You will learn how to:
- Set and communicate clear goals
- Develop product strategy based on outcomes
- Successfully collaborate cross-organization (with stakeholders)
- Balance business and customer needs with possible solutions
- Make insight-driven and data-informed decisions
- Establish and leverage success metrics
This training is for you if you are a Product Owner, Product Manager, Game Producer, Team Lead or Coach. You’ve previously attended a Certified Scrum Product Owner training, or you’ve worked in your role for a few months.